Bulimia Nervosa is an eating disorder in which a person binges and purges. The person may eat a lot of food at once and then try to get rid of the food by vomiting, using laxatives, or sometimes over-exercising. People with bulimia are preoccupied with their weight and body image. Bulimia is associated with depression and other psychiatric disorders.
Signs and Symptoms of Bulimia Nervosa
Ø People with bulimia may have the following signs and symptoms:
Ø Binge eating of high-carbohydrate foods, usually in secret
Ø Exercising for hours
Ø Eating until painfully full
Ø Going to the bathroom during meals
Ø Loss of control over eating, with guilt and shame
Ø Body weight that goes up and down
Ø Constipation, diarrhea, nausea, gas, abdominal pain
Ø Missed periods or lack of menstrual periods
Ø Damaged tooth enamel
Ø Bad breath
Ø Sore throat or mouth sores
Am I Bulimic?
Ask yourself the following questions. The more “yes” answers, the more likely you are suffering from bulimia or another eating disorder.
- Are you obsessed with your body and your weight?
- Does food and dieting dominate your life?
- Are you afraid that when you start eating, you won’t be able to stop?
- Do you ever eat until you feel sick?
- Do you feel guilty, ashamed, or depressed after you eat?
- Do you vomit or take laxatives to control your weight?
If you have any few of above problems
Its good to consult a specialist ASAP
Don’t Worry, Solutions are here for Bulimia Nervosa
If you have Bulimia Nervosa
Do you like to consult a experienced Counselor & Psychologist
Feel free to contact us
- Basically our Counselor is a Medical Doctor and Psychologist, So its very easy to understand Physical problems and Disease related issues, This is our own Specialty than other General Psychologist
- One to One Counseling,
- Maintaining Professional Secrecy
- Online and Phone Support,
- Priority to Problems,
- Good listening Skills
- Good Understanding Skills,
- No Urgency,
Whom to contact for Bulimia Nervosa Counseling & Treatment
Dr.Senthil Kumar, Consulting Homeopath & Psychologist, provides counselling & Symptomatic Homeopathy treatment for Bulimia Nervosa. In his 14 years of Medical professional & Psychological Counseling experience with successful results. Many people’s feels free from the problems after taking Counseling & Therapy from Dr.Senthil Kumar. Dr.Senthil Kumar visits Chennai, at The Psychologist Counseling Centre, 83,First Floor, Velachery Railway Station Road, Very Next to Velachery Railway Station, Velachery, Chennai 42, To get appointment please call 9786901830 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
If you suffer with Bulimia Nervosa issues feel free to contact us
The “Psychologist” Psychological Counseling Centre’s at
Vivekanantha Homeo Clinic & Psychological Counseling Centre Health Line
For Psychological Counseling Please Contact
Call: +91 9786901830, +91 9443054168
Consultation by Appointment Only