Getting Ready for Marriage???
Marriage is honorable and such a relationship should not be entered with a lack of preparation. Each and every person having there own desire about the marriage. Some people will get what they are expecting; some people will not get it. This premarital counseling will helpful to handle both the situations.
Following suggestion will helpful to start your life with full of joy and confident:
- Love your spouse and let them know it.
- Always keep appointments with your couple.
- Be gentle in all your decision with you spouse.
- Share you feeling without any hiding.
- Understand each other.
- Tell you sexual feeling without any fear or shameless.
- Try to adjust the unexpected situation.
- We can never be fully prepared for what might come, but we can prepare ourselves that when something comes.
- Both of them can share household duties.
- Try to solve the problem in the same day.
- Support and care each other.
- Try to understand your spouse feelings and thoughts.
- Build Tolerance.
- Trust each other.
- Prepare your self by both mentally and physically.
- Don’t expect too much about your spouse.
- Avoid complex.
- Don’t get angry for silly things.
- Always don’t be doubtful to your spouse attitude.
- Avoid illegal relation.
- Don’t dominant your spouse.
- Don’t come late from office; if not possible inform it on correct time.
Marriage is not an agreement
Marriage is not a compulsion
Marriage is not an unavoidable situation in your life
Marriage is a wonderful feeling
Feel your feeling with your spouse.
For Pre – Marital Counseling
The “Psychologist” Psychological Counseling Centre’s at
Vivekanantha Psychological Counseling Centre Health Line